One-on-one private tuition for beginners.
I can teach anyone how to edit, manage or maintain a WordPress site. Your lesson can be for a brand new site, or an existing site as long as that site is functioning ok.
Charges are $50 per hour, OR:
SPECIAL DEAL! $150 for a half day.
This is what you get for your $150: Up to 4 hours of tuition – Location: at your office if it’s Auckland, or at my home office.
- 24 hours before your tuition/lesson, we confirm via phone and email that the site is functioning live on a hosted site, and I have seen the admin area
- We both have a document containing all the logins to web hosting, domains and social media logins as we will be working on these at the training.
- If not already sent to me, you would bring any files and content you want to practice with, on a USB Drive, or email them (as long as they are not huge files)
- Prior to the tuition, prepare a shortlist of what you want to achieve, so we can plan to cover everything you require in the time allotted.
Here are some typical editor tasks:
- edit or create posts and pages
- create links and upload attachments to posts
- upload optimised images, or create an image gallery
- and edit footer or sidebar widgets.
- add a product, process an order if you have a shopping site
We can also cover site managment tasks, i.e.
- how to update WordPress, themes and plugins
- manage Social Media and Google Products
- manage hosting cpanel, and hosting server mailboxes
You should bring your laptop if you have one, all logins including your Google Login (if you have one), all editable files, such as Word Docx, PDFs, and Jpeg full-resolution images.
We will not custom code/rewrite code / or work with Genesis Framework sites.
WordPress has an easy-to-manage Admin Dashboard that can be navigated by absolute beginners and no coding is required, to install, edit and maintain a WordPress website.